Need assistance? Our team is here to help you plan
Victoria Falls Lodges
Embark on a breath-taking journey of thundering waterfalls, spectacular landscapes, intriguing wildlife, and epic adventures. The Victoria Falls are one of the top five largest waterfalls on the planet and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. The cascading spectacle sees more than five hundred million cubic meters of water plummet over the gorge edge every minute during the rainy season. With columns of spray visible from miles away, it is no wonder that this spectacular site was named ‘The Smoke that Thunders’ by local tribes in the 1800s.
Victoria Falls is a malaria area
Victoria Falls is a waterfall located on the boarder of Livingstone (Zambia) and Victoria Falls Town (Zimbabwe) and can be viewed from both sides. Both sides have a completely different view of the falls.
Daily flights from major centers in South Africa to Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) or Livingstone Airport (LVI).
- Johannesburg to Victoria Falls: 1 hours 35 minutes
- Cape Town to Victoria Falls: 2 hours 55 minutes
- Kruger to Victoria Falls: 1 hour 45 minutes
Big 5 and high population density of elephant, although big cat sightings are rare. The Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and Victoria Falls National Park (home to the rare black rhino) offer safari drives.
Victoria Falls is however an ideal destination to combine with a safari in the Kruger National Park or other more populated game reserves close by.
- Exclusive private game reserves are home to award-winning safari accommodation and are well renowned for spectacular Big 5 game drives with some of the best game rangers and trackers on the continent.
- Night game drives, guided bush walks, and off-road game drives.
Reason to go:
- Action packed activities such as white water rafting, bungee jumping, helicopter flips, canoeing, fishing and more
- Sunset river cruises / boat safaris down the Zambezi
- High quality luxury accommodation offerings
- Victoria Falls waterfall and rainforest
- Close proximity to South Africa with easy access from all major centres
Can't Find What You Looking For?
Visiting such a diverse country necessitates some expertise to determine which area, lodge and transport will suit you best. Whether you are a family, couple or traveling solo, we’ll guide you to the perfect place for an incredible safari experience
Let's start planning
Have Any Questions? Contact Us!