Need assistance? Our team is here to help you plan
Singita Lebombo Lodge
Arguably one of the most exquisite safari Lodges in South Africa, Singita Lebombo Lodge in the Kruger National Park offers the ultimate luxury safari experience. Inspired by the eagles nests in the rock faces, Singita Lebombo Lodge boasts organic, light-filled structures nestled in the cliff along the riverbed. Singita Lebombo Lodge comprises of thirteen glass walled suites with wooden viewing decks, offering guests the opportunity to sleep under the stars and enjoy spectacular views of the reserve. The Lodge decor boast a modern-contemporary design where all communal spaces are pushed into the reserve and often described as a sanctuary in nature. The communal spaces at Singita Lebombo Lodge open up onto the pool overlooking the magic of the reserve below.
Singita Lebombo Lodge offers an abundance of experiences including wine experiences, wellness, fitness centre, community projects, a wide range of children’s activities as well as first glass guided nature walks and game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles. Wildlife including rhino, lion, buffalo, hippos, elephant, giraffe, zebra, antelope, and wild dogs can be seen from the lodges various private and communal viewing decks. Game drives are conducted by expert rangers and trackers working together to track the most amazing close-up animal sightings for guests. The area is also recognized as ‘Big Cat’ country, known for inspiring lion and leopard sightings. Home to fascinating flora and a large variety of birdlife, guided bushwalks give one a chance to see the smaller intricacies of the bush.
- Game drives
- Guided bushwalks
- Wine experiences
- Fitness Centre
- Boutique & gallery
- Children activities
- 5-star luxury
- Outstanding cuisine
- Uncrowded Big 5 game drives
- Breath-taking scenery
- Satara Airstrip
Singita Lebombo Lodge welcomes children of all ages. More DetailsIn the interest of safety, children may participate in game drives and bushwalks at the discretion of safari guides.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge
- Children aged 10-16 years payt 50% of the adult rate when sharing a Standard Suite or a Lewis Suite with one adult or another child
- Family suites are quoted 1-3 guests and an additional 20% supplement applies to an additional guest
2 x Game drives per day, guided bushwalks, all meals, soft drinks and selected alcoholic beverages.
Premium brand drinks, cellar wines, gate fees, additional activities, spa treatments, private-use vehicles, and transfers.
Low: 06 January – 30 April & 01 November – 14 December
High: 01 May – 30 June & 01 September – 31 October
Peak: 01 July – 31 August & 15 December – 05 January
Terms & conditions
- Rates are per person sharing, per night
- A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation
- A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards
- Rates displayed are valid to 05 January 2023
- Special offers at Singita are valid 6 January to 14 December
One and two-bedroom suites are ideal for two guests or families sharing. Suites are en-suite, spacious and tastefully decorated with the finest finishes in a modern-contemporary design. All suites boast sweeping views with out-door furniture, showers, bathtub, and air-conditioning.
Refer to seasons and T&C's above
Peak season £ 2,416 per per person, per night
High Season £ 2,264 per person, per night
Low Season £ 2,065 per person, per night
Enquire at Singita Lebombo Lodge
Contact us or Book Now!
The reserve is a 7.5-hour drive from Johannesburg mostly on the N12 and N4 highway. Singita is a 3.5-hour drive from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport, or a 1.5-hour drive from Skukuza Airport.
Fly from major centres in South Africa to Skukuza or Kruger Mpumalanga airport. Alternatively, take a charter flight to the Satara Airstrip, followed by a 45 minute drive to the reserve.
- Johannesburg to Satara: 50 minutes
- Johannesburg to Skukuza: 50 minutes
- Cape Town to Skukuza: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Durban to Kruger Mpumalanga: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga: 45 minutes
- Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga: 2 hours 20 minutes