Singita Lebombo Lodge
Break away to a brilliantly bold and contemporary space, suspended aloft the N’wanetsi River in the Kruger National Park. The design of Lebombo Lodge was inspired by the many eagles’ nests built into the cliff face of the river bank, resulting in organic, light-filled structures, floating between river and sky. All communal areas of the lodge have been pushed out into nature to ensure that the outside bursts in, offering immersive and meditative spaces set in a dramatic landscape of giant euphorbia trees.
Wildlife including rhino, lion, buffalo, hippos, elephant, giraffe, zebra, antelope, and wild dogs can be seen from the lodges various private and communal viewing decks. Game drives are conducted by expert rangers and trackers working together to track the most amazing close-up animal sightings for guests. The area is also recognized as ‘Big Cat’ country, known for inspiring lion and leopard sightings. Home to fascinating flora and a large variety of birdlife, guided bushwalks give one a chance to see the smaller intricacies of the bush.
- Game drives
- Guided bushwalks
- Wine experiences
- Fitness Centre
- Boutique & gallery
- Children activities
- 5-star luxury
- Outstanding cuisine
- Uncrowded Big 5 game drives
- Breath-taking scenery
- Nelspruit Kruger
- O.R.Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg)
- Skukuza Airport
Singita Lebombo Lodge welcomes children of all ages. More DetailsIn the interest of safety, children may participate in game drives and bushwalks at the discretion of safari guides.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge
- Children aged 10-16 years payt 50% of the adult rate when sharing a Standard Suite or a Lewis Suite with one adult or another child
- Family suites are quoted 1-3 guests and an additional 20% supplement applies to an additional guest
2 x Game drives per day, guided bushwalks, all meals, soft drinks and selected alcoholic beverages.
Premium brand drinks, cellar wines, gate fees, additional activities, spa treatments, private-use vehicles, and transfers.
Low: 06 January – 30 April
& 01 November – 14 December
High: 01 May – 30 June
& 01 September – 31 October
Peak: 01 July – 31 August
& 15 December – 05 January
Terms & conditions
- Rates are per person sharing, per night
- A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation
- A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards
- Rates displayed are from 01 Jan 2020 – 05 Jan 2021
One and two-bedroom suites are ideal for two guests or families sharing. Suites are en-suite, spacious and tastefully decorated with the finest finishes in a modern-contemporary design. All suites boast sweeping views with out-door furniture, showers, bathtub, and air-conditioning.
Refer to seasons and T&C's above
Price POA per per person, per night
Let’s get started!
Contact us or Book Now!
The reserve is a 7.5-hour drive from Johannesburg mostly on the N12 and N4 highway. Singita is a 3.5-hour drive from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport, or a 1.5-hour drive from Skukuza Airport.
Fly from major centres in South Africa to Skukuza or Kruger Mpumalanga airport. Alternatively, take a charter flight to the reserve.
- Johannesburg to Skukuza: 50 minutes
- Cape Town to Skukuza: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Durban to Kruger Mpumalanga: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga: 45 minutes
- Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga: 2 hours 20 minutes