Need assistance? Our team is here to help you plan
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Known as a “luxury home in the bush” Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge boasts 25 indulgent suites each featuring glass-fronted showers with enchanting bushveld views. Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is an oasis of relaxation with two swimming pools and large covered viewing decks overhanging the Msuthlu riverbed. A large and sumptuous lounge area, atrium, and intimate bar make for relaxing social spaces while the Amani Spa at Bush Lodge offers the ultimate African Spa respite. The Elefun Centre at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge provides fantastic kids activities for little ones on safari, and gym facilities allow guests to stay fit while on holiday. Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge also presents two spacious Luxury Villas. Each features a private pool, library, lounge, and deck overlooking a waterhole. The Bush Lodge’s extravagant complement is the Mandleve Deluxe Suite featuring a private plunge pool, opulent interiors, and endless views of the bushveld. Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge offers incredible wildlife encounters, an exceptional dining, and warm African hospitality.
With over 100 years of safari experience, Sabi Sabi private game reserve in the Sabi Sands boasts award-winning facilities and unforgettable wildlife experiences. The game reserve shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park allowing big game to wander freely through the reserve. Sabi Sabi is home to a superior selection of wildlife including the Big Five: elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo. The reserve also features sightings of intriguing cheetah, wild dogs, giraffe, zebra, and antelope. Over 300 bird species and flora indigenous to the area provide fascinating discoveries with every game drive.
The game drives at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge take place at first light and at sunset with both a ranger and tracker, making use of radios to communicate on-point wildlife encounters. In-between the game drives you can take part in a guided bush walk with highly experienced trackers. These walking safaris are a phenomenal chance to experience the wild bushveld with all your senses. In addition to Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge the private reserve houses a collection of luxury lodges; Earth Lodge, Little Bush Camp and Selati Camp, all offering a unique safari experience.
- Game drives
- Guided bushwalks
- Night drives
- Community tour
- 5-star luxury
- Private airstrip
- Uncrowded Big 5 game drives
- Exceptional eco-lodge experience
- Sabi Sabi airstrip
- Nelspruit Kruger
- R.Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg)
- Skukuza Airport
Children of all ages are welcome at the Bush Lodge which provides a day-care More Details centre and babysitting. Children under 10 years are not allowed on the game drives.
- Children 0-3 years stay free of charge in a cot. Children 4 - 7 years: Sharing with 1 or 2 adults pay R5800 per child per night
- Children 8 - 12 years: Sharing with 1 or 2 adults pay R7200 per child per night
- Children occupying their own room will pay the full adult rate for a maximum of 1 child thereafter the children’s rates apply
2 x Game drives per day, guided bush walks, all meals, and transfers from Sabi Sabi airstrip.
Premium brand drinks, cellar wines, gate fees, additional activities, spa treatments, private-use vehicles, and transfers.
Terms & conditions
- Rates are per person sharing, per night
- Rates displayed are valid until 19 December 2022
- There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. (Excluding the Deluxe Suites, Presidential Suites and Luxury Villas where a single supplement will apply). Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
- Single room policy excludes 20th December 2020 – 5th January.
- A Christmas Peak Period surcharge of 15% will apply to all bookings arriving between 20th December 2020 – 5th January. The surcharge will apply to the entire booking regardless of check out date.
Luxurious suites are adorned with organic design elements, artistic natural features, opulent furnishings, and draped mosquito netting creating a beautiful haven of comforting relaxation. Each unit features an en-suite bathroom with glass-fronted windows, Read moreprivate alfresco shower leading onto a private patio, coffee facilities, and air conditioning. Less
Refer to T&C's above
Price $ 809 per person, per night
Perfect for honeymooners, this opulent suite features a private plunge pool, endless views of the bushveld from a private patio, en-suite bathroom with outdoor shower, and open plan lounge. Luxurious furnishings include a romantically draped king bed, Read morerich textures and African art accents, quality linen, air-conditioning, and coffee facilities. Less
Refer to T&C's above
Price $ 973 per person, per night
Two luxury villas present an exclusive experience of utmost safari opulence. Each unit has two bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms boasting magnificent indoor and outdoor showers and large oval baths. The luxury villas features wooden chandeliers, natural oak doors, Read moretimeless leather furnishings, a private pool, library, lounge, and deck overlooking a waterhole, units offer an indulgent experience in the African bush. Less
Refer to T&C's above
Price $ 1,224 per person, per night
Enquire at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Contact us or Book Now!
The reserve is a 5.5-hour drive from Johannesburg mostly on the N12 and N4 highway. Road transfers from Skukuza Airport take 45 minutes, and from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport take 2.5 hours.
Fly from major centres in South Africa to Skukuza or Kruger Mpumalanga airport. Alternatively, take a charter flight to the Sabi Sabi airstrip.
- Johannesburg to Skukuza: 50 minutes
- Cape Town to Skukuza: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Durban to Kruger Mpumalanga: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga: 45 minutes
- Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga: 2 hours 20 minutes