Little Bush Camp at Sabi Sabi
With over 100 years of safari experience, Sabi Sabi private game reserve in the Sabi Sands boasts award-winning facilities and unforgettable wildlife experiences. Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp offers a luxury accommodation option for families, friends, or small groups in six indulgent suites each with its own viewing deck and heated spa bath overlooking the riverbed. Contemporary African design is complimented with an atmosphere of intimacy and seclusion as guests relax in the executive communal lounge, dine under the stars in the outdoor boma, and unwind at the pool. Sabi Sabi offers exceptional dining, world-class service, and warm African hospitality. Guests staying at Little Bush Camp have access to the Amani Spa at Bush Lodge or Earth Lodge for pampering relaxation treatments.
The game reserve shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park allowing big game to wander freely through the reserve. Sabi Sabi is home to a superior selection of wildlife including the Big Five: elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo. The reserve also features sightings of intriguing cheetah, wild dogs, giraffe, zebra, and antelope. Over 300 bird species and flora indigenous to the area provide fascinating discoveries with every game drive. The game drives take place at first light and at sunset with both a ranger and tracker, making use of radios to communicate on-point wildlife encounters. Together, using their skills and knowledge they are dedicated to providing the best possible safari and close-up wildlife experiences. In-between the game drives you can take part in a guided bush walk with highly experienced trackers. These walking safaris are a phenomenal chance to experience the wild bushveld with all your senses.
- Game drives
- Guided bushwalks
- Night drives
- Community tour
- 5-star luxury
- Private airstrip
- Uncrowded Big 5 game drives
- Exceptional eco-lodge experience
- Sabi Sabi airstrip
- Nelspruit Kruger
- R.Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg)
- Skukuza Airport
Little Bush Camp welcomes children of 12 years and over.
2 x Game drives per day, guided bush walks, all meals, soft drinks and selected alcoholic beverages, and transfers from Sabi Sabi airstrip.
Premium brand drinks, cellar wines, gate fees, additional activities, spa treatments, private-use vehicles, and transfers.
Terms & conditions
- Rates are per person sharing, per night
- Rates displayed are from 01 Mar 2020 – 30 Jun 2021
- There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. (Excluding the Deluxe Suites, Presidential Suites and Luxury Villas where a single supplement will apply). Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
- Single room policy excludes 20th December 2020 – 5th January 202.
- A Christmas Peak Period surcharge of 15% will apply to all bookings arriving between 20th December 2020 – 5th January 2021. The surcharge will apply to the entire booking regardless of check out date.
Six thatch suites at Little Bush Camp are luxuriously furnished with full bathrooms en-suite, indoor and outdoor showers, air-conditioning, mosquito nets enchantingly draped over plush beds, and striking timber finishes. Each indulgent Read moreunit comes with its own viewing deck and heated spa bath overlooking the riverbed. Less
Refer to T&C's above
Price R15 400 per person, per night
Book Your Safari Today!
Have Any Questions? Contact Us!
The reserve is a 5.5-hour drive from Johannesburg mostly on the N12 and N4 highway. Road transfers from Skukuza Airport take 45 minutes, and from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport take 2.5 hours.
Fly from major centres in South Africa to Skukuza or Kruger Mpumalanga airport. Alternatively, take a charter flight to the Sabi Sabi airstrip.
- Johannesburg to Skukuza: 50 minutes
- Cape Town to Skukuza: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Durban to Kruger Mpumalanga: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga: 45 minutes
- Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga: 2 hours 20 minutes