Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge
Home to 13 ultra-luxurious suites, Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge is a masterpiece of rustic elegance and harmony with nature. Enchanting walls sculpted from tree roots capture the dramatic power of the wilderness, transporting guests effortlessly into a natural fairy tale. Evenings at Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge are spent around crackling fires and a collection of over 6000 bottles of wine in the cellar ensures the perfect vintage for every taste. A secluded library, meditation garden, gym, and holistic body, skin, and beauty treatments at the Amani Spa make for a superbly luxurious safari getaway.
With over 100 years of safari experience, Sabi Sabi private game reserve in the Sabi Sands boasts award-winning facilities and unforgettable wildlife experiences. The game reserve shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park allowing big game to wander freely through the reserve. Sabi Sabi is home to a superior selection of wildlife including the Big Five: elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo. The reserve also features sightings of intriguing cheetah, wild dogs, giraffe, zebra, and antelope. Over 300 bird species and flora indigenous to the area provide fascinating discoveries with every game drive. The game drives at Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge take place at first light and at sunset with both a ranger and tracker, making use of radios to communicate on-point wildlife encounters. Together, using their skills and knowledge they are dedicated to providing the best possible safari and close-up wildlife experiences. In-between the game drives you can take part in a guided bush walk with highly experienced trackers. These walking safaris are a phenomenal chance to experience the wild bushveld with all your senses. In addition to Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge the private reserve houses a collection of luxury lodges; Bush Lodge, Little Bush Camp and Selati Camp, all offering a unique safari experience.
- Game drives
- Guided bushwalks
- Night drives
- Community tour
- 5-star luxury
- Private airstrip
- Uncrowded Big 5 game drives
- Exceptional eco-lodge experience
- Sabi Sabi airstrip
- Nelspruit Kruger
- R.Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg)
- Skukuza Airport
Earth Lodge welcomes children of 12 years and older.
2 x Game drives per day, guided bush walks, all meals, soft drinks and selected alcoholic beverages, and transfers from Sabi Sabi airstrip.
Premium brand drinks, cellar wines, gate fees, additional activities, spa treatments, private-use vehicles, and transfers.
Terms & conditions
- Rates are per person sharing, per night
- Rates displayed are from 01 Mar 2020 – 30 Jun 2021
- There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. (Excluding the Amber Presidential Suite where a single supplement will apply). Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
- Single room policy excludes 20th December 2020 – 5th January 2021.
- The luxury villas are quoted per person sharing for the first two people. There after the luxury suite per person rate applies.
- A Christmas Peak Period surcharge of 15% will apply to all bookings arriving between 20th December 2020 – 5th January 2021. The surcharge will apply to the entire booking regardless of check out date.
Each suite at Earth Lodge boasts individually designed furniture, natural wooden sculptures, a private plunge pool, a bushveld-facing outdoor lounge, en-suite glass fronted bathroom, and al-fresco shower. Fans, air-conditioning, coffee, and tea facilities are also provided.
Refer to T&C's above
Price R22 000 per person, per night
A cut above the rest is the Amber Presidential Suite featuring a private timber deck, plunge pool, private study, steam room, and kitchen with dining area. The en-suite bathroom is a haven of relaxation with a deep egg-shaped bath, indoor-, Read moreand outdoor shower. The suite also features air-conditioning, fans, and Wi-Fi. Less
Refer to T&C's above
Price R30 000 per person, per night
Enquire at Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge
Contact us or Book Now!
The reserve is a 5.5-hour drive from Johannesburg mostly on the N12 and N4 highway. Road transfers from Skukuza Airport take 45 minutes, and from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport take 2.5 hours.
Fly from major centres in South Africa to Skukuza or Kruger Mpumalanga airport. Alternatively, take a charter flight to the Sabi Sabi airstrip.
- Johannesburg to Skukuza: 50 minutes
- Cape Town to Skukuza: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Durban to Kruger Mpumalanga: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga: 45 minutes
- Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga: 2 hours 20 minutes