Cape Winelands Luxury Hotels
The Cape Winelands offer scenic spreads of endless vineyards and rolling hills set against a backdrop of expansive mountain ranges. These lush valleys are home to some of the best wine producers in the world, perfecting their craft since the 1600s. With the quaint oak-lined lanes of Stellenbosch, traditional architecture, and Franschhoek proudly living up to its name as the country’s food and wine capital, a getaway to the Cape Winelands is a retreat of crisp air, extraordinary wine, soul-inspiring scenery, and gourmet sensations.
Accommodation in the area offers you a retreat amidst centuries-old vineyards, Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian architecture, luxury amenities, and first-class hospitality. Hiking, biking, and horse-riding trails wind through flowers and wildlife and the towns are embellished with artful boutiques, galleries, and historic essence.
Just one hour’s drive from the city centre or Cape Town International Airport, the Cape Winelands are scattered with exclusive wine estates offering wine tastings and guided cellar tours. Our Cape Winelands tours allow you to enjoy full or half-day expeditions into the wine country and even explore the vineyards on e-bike trails in between tastings.
Slow your pace and spend time indulging in life’s beautifully simple things. Break up a busy itinerary with a few days of relaxation or end off your trip soaking up the sun, views, and extraordinary vino.
The Cape Winelands District Municipality located in the Boland region of the Western Cape Province in South Africa. The Cape Winelands is made up of a series of neighbouring towns, the most popular being Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschhoek, Wellington and Robertson. It’s close proximity to Cape Town and superb weather has made the Cape Winelands a popular destination for visitors all year round.
The Cape Winelands is easily assessable by the N1 highway from Cape Town. It takes approximately 40 minutes to drive from Cape Town to Stellenbosch and 60 minutes to Franschhoek, which are the most popular and most visited towns in the Cape Winelands.
- Cape Town – Stellenbosch (53 km)
- Cape Town – Franschhoek (81 km)
- Cape Town – Paarl (62 km)
- Stellenbosch – Franschhoek (37 km)
- Historic towns & architecture
- Luxury accommodation at award-winning wine estates
- Wine tours and wine tastings
- Breath-taking scenery
Reason to go:
- Indulge at a selection of award-winning restaurants at the country’s culinary capital.
- Enjoy wine-tasting at South Africa’s finest wine estates
- Stay amongst the vineyards at a variety of luxury hotels, farm houses and and unique accommodation offerings.
- Enjoy wine tours, horse-riding, hiking and other exciting activities.
- Wind down and relax in a setting surrounded by mountains and rolling vineyards.
Can't Find What You Looking For?
Visiting such a diverse country necessitates some expertise to determine which area, lodge and transport will suit you best. Whether you are a family, couple or traveling solo, we’ll guide you to the perfect place for an incredible safari experience
Let's start planning
Have Any Questions? Contact Us!